Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-01 Origin:Site
* The most active wheat futures contract on the Chicago Board Of Trade was up about 4.5% for the week so far, on track for its third straight weekly gain.
* Wheat hit a top of $6.22 a bushel as of 0050 GMT, its highest level since December 2014.
* The most active soybean futures were down nearly 0.5% for the week, their first weekly loss in three weeks.
* The most active corn futures were up nearly 2.5% for the week, their third straight weekly gain.
* Argentina’s Rosario grains exchange lowered its estimate of the South American country’s soon-to-be-harvested 2020/21 wheat crop to 17 million tonnes, from 18 million previously, citing dryness and frosts
* The U.S. Department of Agriculture reported another 261,000 tonnes of U.S. soybean sales to China on Thursday morning.
Welcome good soybeans to China, what we can do about this is that we produce soybeans cleaner and grader、polisher. We can help you get good soybeans.